boho, mamma!

Lauren G. Adams Double Frog Open Cuff $148 USD

Antik Batik Costa Besace appliquéd python shoulder bag $390 USD

Steve Madden Geema Bootie (not in stock, but if you're lucky you can find it on sale on your size)

Asos Salon Sheer and Solid Godet Silk Maxi Skirt around $106 USD

Glam Rock Women's Miami Collection Diamond Accented Brown Python Watch $2,395 USD

Nightcap Deep V Victorian Lace Dress $340 USD

Let me preface this post by wishing all you mammas out there a wonderful, magical day. I realize it must be hard to tame all those wild children in the world, but in the fashion biz those are the souls that succeed. If one thing someone told me once that I try to live by is to never let go of your inner child. BUT, leaving that aside...my post really is about some boho-fantastic findings I've saved for this week. In my brainstorm for this post I thought of uploading some beautiful jewelry by Nicole Richie's House of Harlow but I reckon I've done a few of those already, yet the inspiration still remains. Oh and by the way, if you've never checked out Max and Chloe's outrageously amazing site for jewelry, please do so NOW!!