heavenly beautiful!








OK...so I had a bit of insomnia last night and had some time to kill. One of the few Costa Rican design-savvy blogs/e-mags we have is Zorry Zorrito, and it has grown in disproportional ways. So y-day while I was scrolling down the e-mag, I found this post about a café in Mexico City called Cielito Querido (means Beloved Heaven). In their homepage they describe themselves as A unique shelter that gets its inspiration from the history and the Latin warmth, to reinterpret our popular culture and reinvent the experience of drinking a cup of coffee. Designers Héctor Esrawe and Ignacio Cadena took charge by taking a retro approach maybe situated in the 50's, still using the pastel colors palette but trying- specially with their use of typography- not to fall in the kitsch, as many have pointed out. I must admit it's definitely one of my favorites so far!