design for living






I've been in close contact with the interior design/decorating areas lately, since my mom is an Interior Designer at InDiseño (she hasn't updated her web page in AGES, but you can see the portfolio I made for her here), and I've always been keen to learn such expertise. So I've started my journey with a recent client of hers, who wants to redecorate the living room and a couple of other common areas. Yesterday we did some overview of the room distributions and took some pictures inside the house. Today I did some color choices (Grape Nectar, Le Mer and Jet Gray), wallpaper overview and fabrics. However, I got introduced to Roche Bobois, a family business that started out inspired from the Bauhaus, who later partnered with various designer and architects (Jean Paul Gaultier, anyone?) to create striking- yet useful- collections of objects and furniture that embody the idea of design for living.