easter baskets!

Alexander McQueen. Knuckle Box Clutch. $2,195.
Rebecca Minkoff. 'Bombe Mac' leather crossbody clutch. $330.

Kate Spade. Bitsy crossbody. $195.

Lilly Pulitzer. The Golden Clutch. $128.


Well...not exactly Easter baskets but the title definitely appeals to the current holidays! I just had a well-deserved week in the beach for the holidays (say our 'spring break'), and decided not to bring the computer with me so I could have a real R&R! Needless to say, I got home tonight and have spent a good few hours on the computer! I've been thinking about a wedding I have in Australia in a bit over a month, and it's happening during their winter season. So, I've been rambling online looking for accessory options, and one of my concerns is the bag. I haven't mentioned that I'm trying to strive on the fashion world (at least the Costa Rican one!) with a small leather purse/bag brand called Pizca and I'm always in the search of inspiration :) So here I leave you with a small sample of my ultimate fairytales!