pizca




I think I've never uploaded any photos of myself as an accessories designer- more specifically as a leather handbag designer. It all started about three years ago, mostly in thought. I was in a class on weaving on an artisan's loom to create different textiles, and as I was learning I was thinking how great they would look on a nicely designed leather purse. So about a year after that is when the dream started to take form in reality, and my first collection emerged. I thought I wanted something different every time I created, so that a) every piece would be unique, and b) I wanted to experiment. Around a bit over half-a-year afterwards my second collection came into place, using Pre-Colombine pieces washed in gold in replacement of the textiles of the first collection. My third collection, which hasn't been out yet, is an introduction to the mixture between leather, silk and embroidery. The collection has been delayed, but I hope that sometime in the near future I can make it a reality as well :) Here's to hoping!