honey, lately...






I could blab out right now how much of a sucker I am for attempting to keep a regular updating-my-blog habit -I was actually writing about it-, but I think it's posts come out much better when they're written inside a place of want rather than a place of need. Anyways, not to bore you with details, here's a quick photo update on my life lately:
1. I baked my first loaf of bread. The look of it was amazing, but the taste was just OK. I'll won't give up though, as per usual!
2. I turned TWENTY-FOUR (yes, written and all-caps makes it more dramatic)! I spent the weekend with a cold, but was lucky enough to celebrate it in advance with my family so I managed to pull in a bit of a celebration.
3 (and my favorite so far). I went to New York City!!! My mum, grandma and I decided to take a 5-day vacation to the Big Apple. We had an amazing, amazing, AMAZING time. I think it's funny how you can never see the city twice, because every time you visit you see it differently. This has been my favorite view so far...probably because of the company!

Podría cansarlos con excusas del por qué no escribo más a menudo, pero personalmente creo que los posts salen más bonitos cuando vienen de un lugar del 'querer' y no de la necesidad. Así que, para no aburrirlos con detalles, voy a hacer una foto-actualización de mi vida últimamente:
1. Cociné mi primer pan! Se veía delicioso, pero el sabor estaba nada más 'bien'. Como es usual, no voy a conformarme con 'bien' y seguiré tratando.
2. Cumplí VEINTICUATRO años (¡Sí! En letras y en mayúsculas lo hace más dramático). Estuvo enferma el día de mi cumpleaños, pero por suerte había hecho una pequeña cena de antemano entonces pude celebrarlo!

3 (y mi favorito). ¡Me fui de viaje a NUEVA YORK!!! Mi abuela, mi mamá y yo nos decidimos tomar unas vacaciones de cinco días a la Gran Manzana, y la pasamos INCREIBLE. Me parece curioso como una nunca ve la misma ciudad dos veces, ya que cada vez que se ve, se ve diferente. Para mí, esta ha sido la mejor visita que he tenido hasta el momento, ¡probablemente por la compañía!