eco run


Lately my blog has become like my baby treasure. I must admit in the beginning I had a hard time remembering to update it, or just getting in the habit of blogging. But now I feel like if I let it sit alone for a long period of time, I start missing it and feeling the need to take care of it. Anyways, I haven't much time since I've been working like crazy for the past three weeks in a restaurant that's coming up...however, in the meantime, I've had to do some logos and small projects here and there....and I though it would be nice to post a sample. This is the most recent, a logo for a 10km run in the beach (I should note here that the beach in Costa Rica, although paradisaical, it's very natural in the whole sense of the word: very untouched, jungle-ish, humid, etc.). The concept of the race is an 'eco run'...running in nature...but at the same time, there's a donation for every inscription to a refuge that strives to save turtles in danger of extinction.