Another Big Fish-ilicious!




I bumped into this beautifully designed package of Mr. Bunbury's cakes and brownies, while searching for some inspirations for coffee packaging.
Oh my! It looks absolutely tasty!
UK's Packaging News says:
Big Fish has designed the packaging for a range of biscuits by ex-Gü commercial director Nick Fox, called Mr Bunbury.
Big Fish creative director Perry Haydn Taylor said: We liked the Vaudevillian theatrical language. We wanted to create a theatre on which the cakes can play. Each cartonboard box, made by Qualvis in Leicester, has a die-cut open window. Five biscuits are individually flow-wrapped inside each box. The London-based design agency, which also designed the packaging for Gü Chocolate Puds, has taken a stake in Mr Bunbury.


Sometimes I get so angry that I don't get to come across with beautiful designs in the supermarket. You see, Costa Rica isn't that design-savvy, so most of the things I do see I have to search them over the internet! Of course, I'm over a year late with this one, but the good news is that I found it after all!