newbie intro





Well, since I-m new in this social networking thing, I thought it would be nice to talk a bit about myself. I-m graduating this May in Communications with an emphasis in Graphic Design from Simmons College, in Boston, MA. I started out studying Fine Arts in the School of the Museum of Fine Arts and did many courses in areas such as drawing, photography, jewelry, etc...and realized how freaking amazing the world of art and design is.
It is important, at least for me, to tell you that I-m from Costa Rica. I-m 22 years old and lived in Boston for 3 years. Currently, I-m living in Barcelona- doing my LAST SEMESTER abroad and interning in an agency called Mandaruixa Design. I-m absolutely living the design life here, trying to grasp every pixel out there and adding it to my vault.
So, my idea here is (besides adding some of my projects) just uploading inspiration I find in the world out there from all of you people who create wonderful pieces. I tend to store images everywhere and then never find them, so I think this is a great place to never loose them! I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I do!
P.S.: The images above are some of my drawings. Ink, charcoal and pencil on paper. Enjoy!